I began to become curious with the gentle and energetic aspects of healing after having built a successful massage practice focusing on therapeutic deep tissue bodywork. I was intrigued with the idea that the body will respond and heal with a supportive gentle and insightful touch.
This curiosity led me to the Milne Institute where i took my first classes in Visionary Craniosacral therapy and became hooked on the work. I began to study with a passion to gather as much knowledge as I could, which led me on a 6 year course of study within the different schools of Craniosacral Therapy. This journey culminated with the 2 year program in Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy with Body Intelligence Training in the tradition of Franklin Sills. I was designated Registered Cranial Sacral Therapist , RCST, and certified thru the North American Cranial Sacral Association. I am also Certified Massage Therapist (CMT).
- I.P.S.B. Los Angeles 2000 -2015 600 hour Certified Massage Therapist Program
- Milne Institute 2008-2009 Visionary Cranial Sacral work thru C5
- Dynamic Stillness Institute 2011 Biodynamic Touch Mentorship program
- Body Intelligence Training 2013 - 2015 Certification Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy
- David holds the title of Registered Cranial Sacral Therapist , RCST, and certified through the North American Cranial Sacral Association.
- He is also a certified Massage Therapist CMT.